Friday 16 January 2015

Audience research and profile

Indie Scenesters are proper ‘musos,’ fans of electronic, urban and of course indie sounds – they’re fully committed to staying ahead of the curve.

Young Alts are just starting out are are voracious consumers of every source of Alt inspiration they can get their hands on, from Kerrang! to Neflix and Spotify. Young Alts are the Tribe for young people who ‘want out’ of the mainstream.

Trendies are driven by beautiful things and beautiful people, Trendies love fashion and are always looking for the next big trend.


I have used UK Tribes to find what kind of teens my magazine will be aimed at. I found three different groups I think would buy my magazine as they are all interested in staying ahead of trends and most enjoy the kind of music my magazine will write about. I think my magazine will appeal to Indie Scenesters as they enjoy finding new artists that other people have yet to discover and like lots of different types of music which I will look at in my magazine. Young Alts will like my magazine as it is different to mainstream magazines and will include artists and music they like. I think Trendies will also like my magazine as one part of it will be finding new artists and trendies enjoy finding new trends.



No comments:

Post a Comment